Hey, I finally got it to work! What a fun little film clip...you are so smart to capture those moments. Before you know it, certain stages pass all too soon and babies are on to something new! What an adorable 7 month old!!..... on Sunday! We miss all of you and wish it was possible to beam Mason to Idaho...all of you for that matter. Love you all
4 comments:
It makes me giggle how all babies are the same when they get in front of a camera haha.
Heather he is soooo cute!! I miss him so bad. He is a good bubble blower and he moves around a lot!! Thanks for putting a video up.
Hey, I finally got it to work! What a fun little film clip...you are so smart to capture those moments. Before you know it, certain stages pass all too soon and babies are on to something new! What an adorable 7 month old!!..... on Sunday! We miss all of you and wish it was possible to beam Mason to Idaho...all of you for that matter.
Love you all
What a little stud... just like his Dad!
Post a Comment