Monday, November 8, 2010

Yates family lately (I finally found my camera cord!)

Visiting Wenninghoffs pumpkin patch.
Going on the hayride at Wenninghoffs
Going through a corn maze (Wenninghoffs).
Mason was kind of done at this point.Cooking s'mores and hotdogs at Lake Manawa, right across the river.

We visited a park that had a frisbee golf course. It was awesome.
I had no idea some people were so amazing at frisbee!
Cloth diapers! I like 'em.
Bowling. I bowled my best game--150-something--woohoo!

Some friends we went to Kansas City with
Align CenterVisiting the dinosaur museum in Kansas City.

Me and my friend Melanie at the Kansas City half marathon.
She rocked!! She really helped push me along.
Slink the Dog and Buzz Lightyear at the Lauritzen Gardens' trick-or-treat for Village Greeners
Dental Dave, Jesse the Cowgirl, and Buzz Lightyear at the kid's parade at the dental school.
Carving pumpkins :)
Our spooky Halloween dinner.
Featuring dead man burgers, mummy O's, strawberry ghosts, Frankenstein eyeballs, witch fingers, and a tigers blood drink.

9 comments:

Sarah Voss said...

It looks like you guys have been having so much fun! So very festive :) We miss you guys and are so excited to be moving closer next year.

Kirsta and Morian said...

Devin was Buzz for Halloween too! Fun! Looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun things! Can't wait to see you guys during Christmas time!

Claire said...

Wow, I love your fall activities :) I'm so jealous you got to go to a pumpkin patch, looks so fun! Your new blog pic is adorable!! I love that you were Jesse the Cowgirl...Devin and I thought of being her and woody but you pulled it off way better than I would have :) You guys are great!

Neil and Laura Harper said...

Your pumpkins should win a prize!! Greg was impressed with them both--that is some intense carving! Nice "Halloween" smile
Love you, love you

Michael B said...

Wow! Lots of pictures! Great updates!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures. Heather we know you love Halloween, you always make it so much fun. Mason is growing so fast. Love you all, Mom Yates

Erica said...

You guys sure know how to do Halloween! I think I'm going to make Chris a shirt for halloween next year that says "Boo Humbug"

JILL said...

Fun pictures! We can't wait to see you in person!

Jenn said...

Heather! These are darling photos. You guys are the cutest family. Keep posting, darlin'.....and hug that little boy. I hope we get to see you over Christmas break.