I watched this over and over. What a delight to hear Mason laughing. The fun part is, I could hear Brighton and Brooke enjoying the laughter just along with Mason because they love laughter and enjoy playing.
We watched the video three times before we went to bed. It just makes us laugh. We love when he misses the basket and than his laugh following it! Oh man!!! Thanks for posting the video. It made our day!!!
3 comments:
I am still laughing....what a fun video clip! I wish it would have lasted longer. He's so cute and I love his laugh!
Keep those videos coming!!
I watched this over and over. What a delight to hear Mason laughing. The fun part is, I could hear Brighton and Brooke enjoying the laughter just along with Mason because they love laughter and enjoy playing.
We watched the video three times before we went to bed. It just makes us laugh. We love when he misses the basket and than his laugh following it! Oh man!!! Thanks for posting the video. It made our day!!!
Post a Comment