Friday, February 3, 2012

Life has been much easier to handle with two kids than I expected. Several things have helped: Mason is pretty good with Kate most of the time, So that's one area that I don't have to worry as much about that I thought I would; David's semester has been lighter and has been able to come home from school and hang out with Mason; Kate is a very good baby--she's eating and sleeping great (and I actually know kind of what I'm doing, as opposed to Mason, where I had to learn everything from square one, from nursing to changing diapers).
I've had (several) meltdowns every week and there's always ups and downs, but I think that's pretty normal for post-partum hormones.
I love these kids!


peek-a-boo!





And Here's a big CONGRATULATIONS to my big sister MARISSA who had a BEAUTIFUL little girl yesterday! I guess on Feb 1st, when she was visiting with the doctor talking about getting induced on the 2nd, he joked that the baby might see her shadow and go back inside for the rest of winter, but she didn't think that was very funny :)

1 comment:

tHaRp said...

They're soooo cute Heather! I can't wait to see you guys!