Our sweet neighbor Larry gave Kate some Creighton outfits. The other day I came into the kitchen to find Mason and he had found his dad's box of donuts on the table. . . He sees the camera and yells "Cheese!"
Ahhhh, I miss you. Kate is getting so big! What a great story to write down in Mason's memory book! He knows how to use humor to ease the moment....I had a good laugh on that one! LOVE YOU ALL!!
3 comments:
Love Kate's shoes! And tell David he shouldn't be eating doughnuts anyway. ;) Miss you guys!
Love that story of Mason, he's getting so big! Hope to see you guys soon :)
Ahhhh, I miss you. Kate is getting so big! What a great story to write down in Mason's memory book! He knows how to use humor to ease the moment....I had a good laugh on that one! LOVE YOU ALL!!
Post a Comment