Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 2nd

On January 2nd, David and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary!  We got lunch at The Capital Grill and watched The Hobbit in 3D--seems like such a simple date, dinner and a movie, but it was wonderful to have a few hours of time together.  I feel so lucky to be married to such an amazing person.  He works so hard for us and is an incredible dad and husband. 

Here is an engagement picture from November 2007--it doesn't seem like that long ago and I feel like I should have known David all my life.


I love you hun!  Can't wait for the next 50+ :)

2 comments:

Dahlia Wright said...

You guys are darling! :) It was so fun to see you at Catherine's shower. Miss having you around VG!!

Chels and Dan said...

This is such an adorable post! I love your engagement picture!