Valentine's Day 2013
As I’m sure you’ve noticed our blog is mainly updated by
Heather. I’ve never been much for blogging
and she does such an incredible job at it that I let her take care of it.
But today is a little different. Because of timing we are celebrating Valentine’s
Day a little early this year, and as part of our celebration I wanted to post a
few things about Heather.
We’ve been married for over five years now, and it seems
like we have already done so much together.
We’ve moved across the country together, gone through grad school
together, had children, served in several different wards and church callings, and
gone through challenges together. As
much as I loved her the day we got married, I love her that much more
today. I am so fortunate to have such an
amazing person as my spouse. She is my
superior in many ways. Her love for life
and family are so contagious it’s hard not to be happy when living with someone
like her. She constantly builds the
people she is around, including me and the children. It seems to be an innate part of her nature
to care about others and have the “pure love of Christ.”
I think the greatest compliment I can give her is that I’m a
much better person today than I was five years ago just by having been with
her.
Heather, I love you more than life itself.
Happy Valentine’s Day
Your Husband
Your Husband
No comments:
Post a Comment