In January, I felt like I started doing a lot of nesting; cleaning out closets, re-arranging kids rooms. We also did a few fun things:
David took Annie to the library's reading time a few times.
We went out as a family to T-Rex cafe.
Kate has been enjoying preschool--here is a bird feeder (seeds on a pinecone) that we have had so much fun watching the birds eat.
Visiting the aquarium
And playing with all our fun Christmas toys
David is an incredible Dad. He reads the kids books every night before they go to bed (when I am ready to throw in the towel), loves playing with them and is intentional about spending one-on-one time with each of them. There were a few times he took Kate and Mason tubing at this resort about 30 minutes away because we haven't had a lot of snow here to go sledding in our neighborhood. The girls LOVE putting make-up on him. We are so lucky to have him!
No comments:
Post a Comment