Kate started preschool. Mason actually started in August, but I didn't get around to taking a "first-day-of-school" picture until September. They both enjoy school. I can tell that Mason is hitting the stage where it matters whether you're "cool" or not, and that makes me sad. I wish he could stay little forever.
These two babies :)
Julie successfully getting the army crawl down...
First haircut before and after. She didn't like it.
I had to switch to formula for Julie, and all the guilt that comes along with that. She wasn't gaining weight. But she is taking a bottle well now and the kids had fun (at first) feeding her a bottle. Julie immediately was happier overall and slept better at night.
Painting bird houses and putting bird seed in them. (Which later turned into a huge mess.)
I took the kids to visit family in UT and ID while David went to a BYU game in DC with Mike and Bryce. It was good to see everybody.
We got back just in time for Kate's pumpkin patch preschool trip. We took the other two girls with us and we enjoyed a nice day outside.
Worlds of Fun during Halloween. It's always a race to get out before it gets dark and scary!
No comments:
Post a Comment