My mom came and visited at the beginning of November while Dad went on a hunting trip with Devin.
Happy 4th Birthday, Annie!!
We ate at Chuck-E-Cheese for lunch with some friends, then came home and partied some more. It was a Trolls party :D
David took Mason and Kate ice skating one afternoon. They did great!! We took Annie and Julie to the zoo to make things even.
Mason started up basketball season.
David took the kids out for dinner one day. He's also been cooking a lot of dinners at home, thanks to Blue Apron! Here he is making a pie for Thanksgiving. We ate with some neighbors, and the girls made cute name cards for everyone's seat. I made a fraction of what I usually do, so it was a very stress-free holiday. Halloween was stress-free too, come to think of it. Maybe I'm just getting better at juggling my time, maybe it's just because I'm not pregnant, maybe I'm getting older, but I am a lot more chilled out this season. It's probably because David is cooking more dinners, ha!
During Thanksgiving break, we went bowling and had some little friends come with us. We went to WinterFest at Worlds of Fun and went ice skating, saw some shows, and got hot chocolate. We also went to Branson and saw the Dixie Stampede, went on trail hikes, played games with friends, and David and some kids went to a cool gym called Fritz's (Mason and Kate were brave and did the ropes course, and Mason had fun running up the warped wall), and I took Annie and Kate to see the "Miracle of Christmas" at the Sight and Sound Theatre. Mason has been building a lot of Lego sets, too.


No comments:
Post a Comment