Friday, July 6, 2018

May

Ahh... soda is such a luxury.

 

 David went on a father-son trip to Washington D.C. Highlights: He ran into our friend, Mitch Sego (celebrity of Alaska!) and got food poisoning from this supposedly great tavern near the White House.






While David was in DC, I went to a wedding reception downtown for someone in our ward and I got to see the presidential train that Harry Truman rode on--it was nice!


 Annie graduated from preschool!  She did SO great this year.  Graduated top of her class, I would think.  We are so proud of her.  We carpooled with her friend, Corbin.

 

  
We went to the PEAK night for Mason--he won two prestigous math awards!  We were very proud of him. 


I was off doing some church thing I think and David took the kids to get ice cream.

Mason and Kate finished up their soccer season!  We will probably never sign Kate up again, but Mason loved it.  The star of his team.


 Annie and Julie enjoyed picnics outside for lunch for a few days while the weather was nice.  The kids always enjoy going over to visit Nana and Pops to get a treat or get some fun things they are cleaning out. We went to Martha Lafitte Sanctuary one day.



 

Waiting for mom at church. I get a big kick of this great big man reading a bedtime story to his two little girls in a princess bed.

 Mason and Kate had their Let's Play Music recital--they did great.





 Last day of school!! We had a water fight and ate ice cream with neighbors.


After school got out, we took the kids to see grandparents for Memorial Day weekend.  We went horseback riding, visited cemeteries, played with cousins, and went on a fun play day with Grandma and Grandpa Harper, including fishing.
















No comments: