Since the temple is closed, we did a family day where we visited the temple and walked around the grounds.
Annie loved making beautiful pieces of natural artwork. All the girls were big into making comics over the summer (thank you Dav Pilkey).
.
I hosted a political meet and greet. Big election year! It was a lot of fun. I really liked everyone I heard. I wish everyone could win.
Julie made money by selling cookies to earn a new paw patrol toy. Our neighbors are so supportive!
First day of preschool!
First day of 1st grade, 5th and 3rd grade! The kids are happy to be back in school, out of the house. It was VERY quiet without them here. So far (November) so good!
I hosted a political meet and greet. Big election year! It was a lot of fun. I really liked everyone I heard. I wish everyone could win.
Kate's summer projects included making lots of cakes and completing this quilt from Grandma Harper
Julie made money by selling cookies to earn a new paw patrol toy. Our neighbors are so supportive!
First day of preschool!
First day of 1st grade, 5th and 3rd grade! The kids are happy to be back in school, out of the house. It was VERY quiet without them here. So far (November) so good!








No comments:
Post a Comment