Finishing up our UT/ID Christmas break trip. We had so much fun seeing cousins. A highlight for the trip was when David and I got to go skiing at Pomerelle all by ourselves. It was wonderful.
Annie got baptized and Mason got ordained to office of deacon :) Such special milestones for our family. Annie was able to get baptized in Idaho so lots of family was there, and she got baptized with her cousin, Rose. We had a little party back here in KC for local friends to come wish her well.
David and I went to see Nate Barghatze with some friends. So funny.
Snow day!
Grant's last music class of Brown Teddy Bears, and Annie got her green belt!
Kate wanted to get her room re-done like I had done for Mason's, so here we are at IKEA looking at ideas and stopping for some authentic Swedish food ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment