The girls all had music concerts in April! It was SO fun to watch them. We hadn't seen some of them do music concerts for over two years because of Covid.
Annie and I made a Korean dinner with her birthday kit. Picnic day!
Kate always does a beautiful job on her dinner days. She also got to go with David to a wedding of one of his employee's... she had such a great time!
Mason hurt his toe really bad. Grant was very empathetic.
I got a kitty bed for Grant--it drives David crazy but I think it's funny.
Happy Easter!
Fun times out
We visited Shatto Dairy! I've been meaning to go there for years. It was a great place and it wiped the boys out.
I took Julie out of school one morning and we went to the zoo with our friends, the McHenry's.
Lots of soccer games! Julie, Mason and Kate are all playing. Kate's team needed some extra players one time so Mason and Porter helped out.
Some friends of ours had kittens so we had to visit :)
I went to the KC Film Festival for my short "Hands."
We took the whole family to VocalPoint concert--SO fun! Go Cougs.



















.jpg)















No comments:
Post a Comment