We got back from our trip and cleaned, spruced up the lawn, signed up for fall activities, and got back into making memories. Kate had been begging me to take her and two friends to Oceans of Fun, and we had such a good time, we turned around the next day and went right back with the rest of the kids. We hadn't been for so long! I remember Mason and Kate riding the snoopyland rides when they were smaller. We had such a great day.
I took the four younger kids to Legoland and Fritz's and a Curious George exhibit downtown on their last day of summer. Mason and David hung out closer to home.
Neighborhood end-of-summer pool party
I took the kids to get ice cream to celebrate a successful first week back of school (actually only three days and thank goodness for that soft start)






No comments:
Post a Comment