Sunday, April 16, 2023

Cancun

This will go down as a family favorite!  

I discovered David's passport had expired two nights before we were supposed to fly out.  He started his problem solving skills and looked up some US departments that could do quick processing and flew to Denver the next morning at 5 am.  After some disappointing phone calls and dead ends, he called our US Representative Sam Graves, and flew to Dallas for a Thursday morning appointment.  He was able to renew his passport and flew to Cancun that afternoon! 

Meanwhile in KC, the previous week our family had slowly passed the stomach bug, and Mason started throwing up Wednesday night.  I started cancelling all the tickets and reservations.  David called me back late that night and suggested I just fly out Friday morning with the kids instead.  So we ended up all going, David met us there at the airport with the rental car and vrbo ready to go, and we started partying.  It was a fabulous trip after a rocky start.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments: