Sunday, January 5, 2025

December

We had a great December full of a lot of festive activities and trips! 
Kate had a Christmas concert with her band.  I went to the MCO concert with Grant.

 

David took me to Osteria Bianca, a new Italian restaurant by our neighborhood, for my birthday.  Annie and I went to Chic-fil-a on my birthday after we went to a funeral.  We also went to see the Clauses who visited our neighborhood, and our ward's Christmas party was that night.  The kids made a gingerbread house to take for a contest there.

 

 

We went on a ski trip to Deer Valley with Derek and Talane's family.

  

 

 

 

 

 

One of our friends, Sydney, is moving back to UT so we had a goodbye party for her.  Annie and I went to the Nutcracker with some friends.


 

Kate had her first volleyball tournament and did great!  She had to miss going to the Christmas Carol (Marianne took her spot).

 

Happy Birthday, Kate!  She got breakfast in bed, then had a party at our house with friends.  We went to see Wicked.  Kate and I also went to see the Nutcracker the next day.

 

 

We went caroling with our neighbors and put out luminaries on Christmas Eve.  We ate dinner with some friends at the Schow's house.

 

On Christmas Day, we took an Amtrak to Utah!  We had to drive to Osceola, IA, almost missed our train (8 pm), and then got dinner, slept, and had a full day on the 26th of watching the beautiful scenery through the Colorado mountains.  We got to Provo around 10 pm.

 

 

 

 

We played with Buttars cousins, visited Declo for a few days (saw Sonic 3 and watched BYU's bowl game), I saw some high school friends, then we played at Bear Lake with the Yates for New Years.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: