Sunday, April 27, 2008

GRADuation!

I know many of you thought this day would never come... but yes, I am graduated. The funny thing is that it starts all over again this fall. I have actually been finished with school since December, and sometimes I miss it, but I'm also happy to have so much more free time. I received several graduation gifts which were a lot of fun. We had family over to our apartment after the 'graduation ceremony' and the next day Heather and I hiked the Y.


Brother Brigham and I go way back.
(He's not actually graduating with me.... I just lent him my cap.)

3 comments:

Nicoletta said...

Congrats!!! That's a big deal. Enjoy your summer! You're my hero for being willing to go back to school.

Michael B said...

Congrats on the graduating! I'm glad you cleared up the whole Brother Brigham graduating, it had me somewhat confused. We are looking forward to you guys living in SLC!

Michael B said...

Good job! Lucky for you, you still get to go to more school...I guess. Doesn't it feel great! We are excited for you guys to move up north!