Top 10 Favorite things about Moon Lake (Heather)
10. The bug spray (I only got one bite on the back of my neck.)
9. Perfect weather and the sun screen to block it
8. Our own little cabin!
7. The games--especially Pit (Because it's really hard to cheat on that one)
6. Being able to be "ugly"--no makeup or hair accouterment
5. The excellent food (especially the s'mores and banana boats). Thanks everyone!
4. The water balloon launcher. We had a great time combining that with our kayak on the lake.
3. Being able to spend time with family
2. The STARS! They were amazing! We learned quite a few cool new constellations
1. Fully-dressed David falling out of the beached kayak and going completely under the water
(He was getting water-balloon-attacked by Brighton)
David's Top Ten
10. The food. I love having lots of really good food.
9. Volleyball with real sand.
8. Sand Castles. Need I say more.
7. The mudd.
6. Jeff running around saying stinky diaper stinky diaper.
5. The stars.
4. Banana boats.
3. The moon lake monster.
2. Watching my wife and sisters gang up on me in a water balloon fight, but me still winning.
1. Being with family
AND Top 1 Bad thing:
1: David's wedding ring at the bottom of the lake.
:( But I did get him a new ring (one that fits) last week--I gave it to him on one knee and made him promise he would Never (intentionally) lose it again.
6 comments:
Looks like a blast! I'm not too surprised at Dave losing his ring :)
-Mike
Hey Hey Hey. Um you guys should send us your pictures of Moon Lake. I want some. :) We were kind of lazy and didn't take any this year.
I still laugh when I think about David falling out of the Kayak. And I still wish we could have found David's ring.
Good luck on your triathalon!! (Random I know)
Sorry about your ring Dave! Neil totally understands :)
Hahaha! I'm sorry, losing your wedding ring really isn't that funny, it's just that you were there for the whole episode with me losing mine. You recall me telling you in church about Sarah's first response to me was right? Was Heather's response something like that?
I knew you were going to lose your ring. I'm just surprised you hung onto it for so long (also that you were able to keep me and Lance from finding out).
Post a Comment