Friday, January 16, 2009

Merry Christmas!

So after I started making this blog I realized I have practically NO pictures of Christmas with Dave and me. I think it was because we depended on everyone else taking pictures that day, so those of you who have family pictures, send them our way.

After I was done with finals at BYU (my last finals ever!), Dave and I drove up to Idaho for a few days to spend with the Harpers.
Here is Dave and me opening some of our early presents in ID--we look terrible . . .
And here are some pictures I have because my mom sent them
In this picture, my brothers and I are eating chocolate covered bananas--Dave and I made them in honor of the 3 cent chocobananas in Honduras. On this particular night, everyone in my family made some sort of international dish for a smorgasbord of taste.
These pictures are us playing bball with the Harpers. Dave has really liked playing basketball with intramurals with his dental friends this past semester and every once in a while with friends.

After Idaho, we came to Utah for Christmas Eve and Christmas. We played some volleyball, basketball, lots of games, and Xbox. The best was just being able to spend time with everybody.
We made a HUGE snowman at the Yates' house, thanks to the blizzards we had almost every single day. The wind and sun made the snowman start doing the limbo, and finally his head rolled off and now he is just a pile of snow.

1 comment:

derek d said...

It looks like Devin could teach Garrett a thing or two about "form". Or vice versa.