Congrats Heather on graduating! We will miss you guys when you are in Omaha... We're excited to seeing everyone tonight.
Congratulations on graduating!!! I am so happy for you. I am glad you are part of our family and love doing stuff with you and David!!!
Yay! Congrats Heather! That is probably a verey exciting feeling? Hope things are going well!! -jill
CONGRATULATIONS! Whoohoo!! Have you guys left already? If you haven't we need to meet up for dinner!
Heather i just found your blog. You look like you are enjoying life. Congrats on you graduation.well have a wonderful day. see ya
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats Heather on graduating! We will miss you guys when you are in Omaha... We're excited to seeing everyone tonight.
Congratulations on graduating!!! I am so happy for you. I am glad you are part of our family and love doing stuff with you and David!!!
Yay! Congrats Heather! That is probably a verey exciting feeling? Hope things are going well!! -jill
CONGRATULATIONS! Whoohoo!! Have you guys left already? If you haven't we need to meet up for dinner!
Heather i just found your blog. You look like you are enjoying life. Congrats on you graduation.well have a wonderful day. see ya
Post a Comment