I wanted Brooke to see my flower pots that she gave me for graduation! So pretty! They usually look even better, but we have had thunderstorms every night for the past few days, so they are a little droopy.
I haven't shown a picture of the outside of our house yet--here it is.
4 comments:
Those flower pots look great! I am glad that you guys made it safely and that you are such a "handy man!" (referring to the last post.)
cute little house! I can't believe your little home project. You should really put that down on your resume. I am impressed. I had to laugh at your "I went on line to learn how to do it". So funny. We are excited for you guys to come in like....5 more weeks or something like that. Are you coming to Declotown when you're out this way? Hope so. Can't wait for you to meet little Ivypoo. She's gonna like Auntie Heather. :) Love you.
I absolutely love your flowers!! The arrangement of your flowers in the pots look so cute and I love the colors! I am also way impressed with the whole washer thing. Amazing!
It is so fun to have another blog to look at. We are so glad that you guys live close and are in our ward we are going to have lots of good times! I haven't really seen your place except now in these pictures and it is really cute! I'll have to come see it in person sometime:)
Post a Comment