Last weekend my neighbors offered to throw me a baby shower and it was SO much fun. We played a few baby-themed games and won prizes, ate some delicious food, and opened baby gifts. And it was fun to just to see and spend time with friends. I'm excited that David and I actually have baby stuff now! Our neighbors have been very generous in loaning/giving/offering us everything from pack-and-plays, maternity clothes, bassinets, baby clothes, bottles, etc. Here are some pics:



One of my favorite parts of coming to Omaha and especially living in our townhouse complex is meeting so many amazing, generous people. This is a picture of the wives of the R-Dep students that came to Creighton in David's class.

When I got home from the shower I laid out the gifts and snapped a few pictures (sorry the lighting is terrible). Isn't everything darling?! I was SOO excited to have a boy after the shower.


I especially love these little baby shoes:

Dave and I picked up this rocking chair at a thrift store:

Less than 3 months to go!
2 comments:
wow lots of fun stuff!
you're getting really close! and you look really cute!
that rocking chair looks just like the one my mom has, only she had the seat and back recovered. it's been a good chair, and hopefully yours will be too! baby showers are so much fun!
Post a Comment