We celebrated my 23rd bday on December 7th. Fun events of the day included: whole wheat pancakes for breakfast, getting my hair cut, eating dinner at Cheesecake Factory, and presents. Thank you everyone for all the birthday packages/letters and wishes! I had a fun day.
6 comments:
You look really cute, and awesome for being so pregnant. Glad you had a good birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday Heather!
you're so cute heather! Glad you had a good day, birthdays are the best. Counting down the days, can't wait!!! xoxox
p.s. tell Dave hi
Looks like you had a fantastic day!! You deserve it! I love your new haircut...and you have short bangs! You look so adorable with them! :)
What a cute mommy! I really like your hair. So glad your day was a fun one....wish we could have been there.
Love you and hope your weekend is WARM and happy :)
Happy Birthday, cute hair-cut, I didn't know they sold trees at the family dollar, and the snow is beautiful.
Post a Comment