I've been so focused on Feb 14 = due date, I hadn't even thought or was planning about putting up decorations for Valentine's Day. Last week though my friend Erica invited me to make Valentine wreaths with her and so now we are ready for the actual holiday :) Here is what I made:

The red burlap wreath turned out a lot cuter, I think!!
3 comments:
Heather I am so excited for your baby! As if you didn't already know. :) I LOVE those wreaths! How did you make them? I would love to make one!
Wish I was closer to watch or even help you "nest". Sounds and LOOKS like you're doing a wonderful job! I love the wreaths....and your kitchen looks so bright and fun! Nice job.
We are in the "can't wait, can't wait" stage. Love you and.....can't wait to see you soon!
We're excited for the big day! So soon!
Post a Comment