Another thing that "popped up" during Christmas break was David's wallet--the one he lost last May when we were moving to Omaha. Out of all the things we had lost, I thought this one was permanent (it had been over 8 months!). It is an ugly old thing that has lost its original color and he has lost a number of times, but he always manages to find it again. During one of our rest stops in Cheyenne, I was looking under my car seat for my water bottle and there it was.
Anyway, now that we have our camera back, we can post some of the pictures of our break!--although we can only post what we had on our camera before we lost it and whatever pictures our families have sent us. So if you have pictures, feel free to send them to us.
12+ nativity members! For Christmas Eve and morning, we were in Idaho. My whole family was there and it was so good to be with everyone. We always do a Nativity at my Grandma Harper's house with my extended family on Christmas Eve.
10 toes painted--I got a pedicure with some of David's sisters. LOVE Pedicures.
9 years gone in the new century! We celebrated the New Year countdown to 2010 by eating, spending time with friends, playing Seinfield Scene-It and other games
8 (at least) movies that David and I watched during the break. Some of our favorites included Avatar, Sherlock Holmes, Joexeous (sp?) Noel, . . . okay movies were Julie & Julia, Angels and Demons, and G.I. Joe. We loved watching movies & playing games.
7 More weeks to go! My mom took this picture of me at 33 weeks. David was so good to drive most of the time and I just set up a bed and slept in the back. LOVE YOU HUN.
5 stops in Cheyenne (since we've moved to Omaha). On our way back during this trip, we celebrated our 2 year anniversary at a hotel in Wyoming to break up the trip back. (Highlights = a fireplace in the hotel, eating at Outback Steakhouse, and enjoying the hotel's hot tub during the winter. Mmm. Felt so good to pregnant me.)4 Days of being sick (towards the end of the break. I think it actually might have been due to the Terrible weather inversion in Salt Lake.)
3 on 3 basketball at the church in Idaho.
1 Cafe Rio visit—OH I missed that place! Pork Barbacoa = best.
4 comments:
Oh you're so cute all prego!
Glad Christmas was good. We're sad we didn't get together! Next time you're out here....
Heather-
I love your post. I always do. It was a treat to see you for a few hours over Christmas. We do love your family. Send me your mailing address there in Omaha to lotzwife@q.com
I have something that has been sitting on my kitchen counter for you, for 2 months now. :o)
Glad you guys found your camera and could post all your fun pictures!
You look adorable Heather! Glad you all had such a nice break, and I can't wait to see baby pics soon:)
Post a Comment