I went to my doctor appointment on Thursday and he told me I was still carrying Way too high. So now we're working on it! I've been walking a lot and I bought an exercise ball from WalMart to sit and bounce on whenever I am sitting to try to get the baby to move on down.Some other projects I've been working on while waiting for baby:
Sewing scout badges onto David's scout shirt
Making curtains for the kitchenI also finished all our scrapbooking from when we started dating to the end of 2008! I've been putting that off Forever.
And here is a table runner that I made; the flowers and teddy bear are from David to me for Valentine's Day. We are also going to make sugar cookies and have a nice dinner tonight to celebrate the holiday. Maybe something spicy.We did go to PF Chang's last night for dinner (we got the mongolian beef and chicken lettuce wraps = soooo good). I guess I can count that for celebrating the Chinese New Year, which is today--it's the year of the Tiger.
7 comments:
HELLO!!!! happy valentines day to you! I love the prego picture. love your shirt and skirt. so glad you're using the clothes! Also..love your little sewing projects! Good Job!! (notice your running water in the kitchen sink. so funny!). Good luck this week. you're doing great!!!! the baby will be here in NO TIME!!! i promise. :)
You look awesome for 40 weeks. It's all in your belly! lucky girl.
I hope that babe gets here soon!
Happy V-Day! Hope that baby comes soon!
Well, I hope you let us know when that little dude does come! Hopefully soon, right?! Well, looks like you're doing some fun stuff to keep yourself busy, b/c you know you won't have much free time once the baby comes! Good luck!
If you can be that cute at 40 weeks... and still be smiling, you're doing great! Your projects look so nice and what a great sew job you did with the scout badges!
This will be the week....I can feel mission call AND new baby in the air!
We are so excited for you and us and look forward to seeing you in a few days! Love you,
MOM
I can't wait to see that little baby of yours! Hopefully soon! Love the curtains...and that is exactly the meal that we order at PF Chang's, by the way!
Like you, I am excited for the big day... well you are probably more excited! Go get'em tiger.
Post a Comment