Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More pictures . . .












Mason is doing great. He had an eye infection but that is doing a lot better. I'm doing pretty good, although I never realized how much work a new baby is!! David is glad to be in Spring Break right now so he can spend some more time with Mason.

10 comments:

Katie Lane said...

how fun. babies are lots and lots of hard work. i'm glad you're doing good and have david to help.

He is a good mix of both of you! What do you think?

Jill and Levi said...

Heather! He is soo stinking cute! Hope you guys are doing good!

Kirsta and Morian said...

What a stud! He is so cute! Keep the pictures coming!

Brooke and Brighton said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute!!!! I can't decide who he looks like! I am glad his eye infection is doing better and you are doing well! You are an amazing mom. I am sure of it!

Unknown said...

He's beautiful Heather! Congratulations and good luck with everything. Much love.

Marti, Adam, Ryah & Brayden Smith said...

Heather, what a cutie you have there!!! Glad to hear everything is going great!! Enjoy it now it goes by too quickly. Again Congrats!!

Chelsea said...

Heather and David,
You have a beautiful little newborn! You both look so happy! I love his little outfits, Colton had the same "Cutest Boy" sleeper and onesie set a Mason does, but he doesn't fit into it anymore! Just treasure the little newborn stage, it doesn't last very long (atleast for me) and it is so precious! Love you guys, and congrats on a handsome little boy! :)

Michael B said...

I bet you can't keep him full like his Dad!

Erica said...

He seriously is so cute! Let me know if you ever need anything.

Burt Bunch said...

Heather, he is so adorable! I love how alert he is in those pics! Hope all is well, & let us know when we can bring dinner! :)