
We did enjoy LDS General Conference, too. Elder Anderson's remarks there at the very end are so true--nobody is given a topic, there is no general theme that everybody is agreed to talk about, instead, all the general authorities prayerfully choose their words, and when it all comes together, you can really see patterns and themes running through the entirety that give us clear direction for the next 6 months.
Mason and I finally returned to church! I was a little worried about how Mason would do, because I was going to go be the primary chorister for 2 hours while Mason and Dad went to Sunday school and priesthood. But Mason slept through the WHOLE THING! Woohoo! Here he is after we got home, still snoozing (we don't have a Sunday outfit yet for him. That will be fun to pick out . . . but aren't the shoes cute?)

BUT it sure did wear out mommy.



4 comments:
I Love Love LOVE the pictures of baby Mason! He is super cute!! And your hair is cute. I forget that you cut it. Good luck on the garden. It will turn out great!
Happy Easter! Mason is huge! We are excited to see you guys!
Heather, he is soooo cute! I can't wait to kiss his little cheeks! We are getting to excited to see you guys! You look great, by the way! Love you!
We had an enrichment on gardening and it wore me out... good for your for getting it done! I love those little Sunday shoes, can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment