Sunday, April 25, 2010

Splish Splash

We got this bathtub CD from a neighbor that has water songs on it like "Row row row your boat" "Splish Splash," "Yellow Submarine," "Eensie Weensie Spider" and my favorite, "Lukey's Boat" that I play when we do bathtime. I sing along with the songs and I think Mason likes it so I keep singing :) I've been doing quite a lot of singing lately, actually. He seems to like especially "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." I JUST LOVE HIM!!





I'm excited for Mason to get to the point where he can play with his toys. Right now he just likes listening to and looking at them.
OH I almost forgot. The little guy went in for his 2 month well visit at the doctors on Thursday. I was so excited/anxious to see how much he weighed and how long he was (11.11 lbs and around 24 in.) I completely forgot that he was going to get some immunizations. I was just grateful that the nurse did them really quick! He had to get three needle injections and one that he swallowed (it just about broke my heart to hear him cry, even though it's good for him . . . ). I have to admit, I was a little nervous to see how he would do with all the injections and feel for the next 48 hours, but he was okay. He slept a lot the rest of the day and ran a slight temperature, but the day after he seemed back to normal. Good job Mason! If he can do the rest of his immunizations this well, we'll be in great shape.

1 comment:

Michael B said...

What a little man! We are excited to see you guys so soon! Ryan just called about a guys night out next week that I'm looking forward to.