I got out the bouncy seat a family in our ward gave us and I think Mason is a little small for it . . . but he'll grow into it.
We went over to some friends' house and their little girl was watching "Signing Time." It's a kid's show about how to sign. My friend let me know that the series was on sale big time from Best Buy so I went ahead and bought it. I've always kind of wanted to learn how to sign, and I've heard kids like learning it too. Today we watched some of it, and it was so funny to see Mason watch Rachel, the host! He doesn't understand the concept of "TV" yet--I'm pretty sure he thought she was really talking to him and he LOVED it. 
David got done with his first week of being a junior! Woohoo! He got off early today because of graduation ceremonies going on at the university, and we celebrated by . . . that's right, going to the zoo. Here is kind of a cool picture at the aquarium--I wanted to get a picture of a shark, and you can see David and Mason's reflection in the glass:

1 comment:
I guess you will have to keep us posted on Mason's signing progress!
Post a Comment