Friday, April 8, 2011

Another great video



Two days ago I started praying for lunch for Mason and me and out of the corner of my eye I saw Mason fold his arms and close his eyes and bow his head!! Hahaha I've always kind of tried to help him fold his arms for the prayer, but he always resists. So afterwards I told him good job and hoped he would do the motions again for dinner with David, but he was just his normal self. But yesterday morning I got him to pose a few praying shots--here you go!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

oh man, these are some great videos. Mason is a crack up. I died laughing on the folding arms, bowing head and closing his eyes for a second. So cute. Ike STILL refuses to close his eyes, or bow his head.
Hope you have a great weekend!!! Love you!

Devin said...

Hahaha wish we could see you guys before we go to AK, Mason is growing up fast!

Brooke and Brighton said...

He is so cute!!! You guys must be good parents if he already knows how to pray!