Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Easter!

A few weekends ago I did a 10K hosted by the school's pharmacy program. I finished under an hour, and it was a beautiful day!
For Easter weekend, David's parents were able to come visit us--we loved it! We went to the zoo, went to the Winter Quarter's visitor center and temple, and saw some other historic sites. David and his dad also went skeet shooting, and mom and I made some yummy sugar cookies. It was so fun for Mason to see his grandparents--we miss that.

Visiting the beautiful Lauritzen Gardens and meeting the Easter bunny!
Getting a close look at a fishy.


Winter Quarters Temple
Visitors Center--I think Mason was doing a quick scary face. He loved turning the big wagon wheel.
Mason and Grandpa with their matching hoods. And faces :)

Thank you so much Mom and Dad for coming out--we LOVE YOU! Can't wait to see you all in less than two months :)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Mason is soooooooooooooo cute. I just want to hug him, spin him around and do scary faces back and fourth. Man we miss you guys. Let's chat soon! Love you Heath.