Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It'll grow back . . .

This is what I would tell myself when I would lose the guts to chop my hair. I've been wanting to cut it short for quite a while, and I finally followed through with it last night! Here's before and after pictures:








I'm actually liking this new 'do so much that I don't know if I can ever go back to long hair! It's a fun change.

7 comments:

Erika said...

How fun & cute! You will probably be in love with how much easier less hair is too! Glad you ended up liking it so much--that is way better than feeling the opposite after cutting so much off!!

Claire said...

Wow, so cute! Way to follow through, I don't have the guts to do that but it looks so great on you :)

Brooke and Brighton said...

I love it!!

Neil and Laura Harper said...

I really like your new look! Such a fun style for the summer!
I love you long or short :) Lookingk forward to July.

JILL said...

Love your hair! So cute!

Kirsta and Morian said...

Fun! It looks good on you! can't wait to see you guys soon!

Devin said...

cute.