David had his birthday on Monday, June 27. We ate french toast for breakfast (his favorite), then that day Mason and I went shopping for some good presents :) We celebrated with all our friends that evening with a chocolate cake and rootbeer floats. To top off the night, we had a Transformers pinata that was a favorite with all the kids. Our camera was out of commission so we need to steal some from our friends.
Eating noodles. You can't see very well in this picture, but Mason got about 4 or 5 mosquito bites around his eyes, where we didn't plaster the bug spray, and his eyes got all swollen and purple. The mosquitos were very bad this summer.

Michelle, David's sister, came out to visit Omaha! We loved having her and it was SOOO fun to see family. Here are some pictures of fun things we did. We also showed her the pedestrian bridge, the Union Pacific museum, Winter Quarters temple and visitors center, and the botanical gardens down the street. And the ConAgra park with fountains. We also all love movies, and we saw three good ones: Company Men (it's really good if you have language filters), The King's Speech (same--it's a fabulous movie but is rated R for a few scenes of language), and The Next Three Days (I think this one had a language problem too. Thank goodness for Clearplay :).
1 comment:
oh my, he is too cute...growing up so fast! I miss you guys, and LOVE your hair! (I had to come check your blog because I knew that if you were on Facebook you probably broke whatever internet fast you were on and took the time to blog and I'm so glad you did!) haha
Post a Comment