great pic update! Oh man, i'm still laughing from the first picture. Kate's hat is barley on her head and Mason is drawing on his chin with marker while everyone is smiling for the pic. So classic. Looks like they got some great loot from the E bunny. Love you guys. Can't wait to see little miss kate the end of this month!!! Crazy!!!!!!!
You and Maris are like rockstar updaters lately! I need to follow your good examples. I love all the pictures, too cute! Maybe someday in like 20 years we'll all get to spend easter together. Miss you!
2 comments:
great pic update! Oh man, i'm still laughing from the first picture. Kate's hat is barley on her head and Mason is drawing on his chin with marker while everyone is smiling for the pic. So classic. Looks like they got some great loot from the E bunny. Love you guys. Can't wait to see little miss kate the end of this month!!! Crazy!!!!!!!
You and Maris are like rockstar updaters lately! I need to follow your good examples. I love all the pictures, too cute! Maybe someday in like 20 years we'll all get to spend easter together. Miss you!
Post a Comment