Mason loves eating cookies and milk with his dad.
David likes it too, but tries to get Mason to dip cookies in his own cup (the green one) :)
The Zoo
This was our last family visit to Omaha Zoo--we splurged and got tickets to ride the train.
Kate's face in this picture is really funny--the gorillas look happier than her!
Meeting the train conductors--All Aboard!








4 comments:
So fun! what great family pictures! It takes alot of work to hand your camera off to someone else and gather the chicks in for a picture - which is why it never happens for us.
I LOVE mason's little glare face in each picture. I'm sure he was having way more fun than the look on his face. we are beyond excited to see you guys next month. Hope your last 2 weeksish is great in Omaha. I'm sure you're feeling a little bittersweet leaving it. looooovvvveeee you!
I bet you guys are going to miss the Zoo. I love pictures you got and I especially love Kate's face in them. She is such a cutie!!
I had fun seeing all of you at the Zoo. Those are fun memories we have of visiting you in Omaha. What a nice place to go to stroll around the beautiful grounds. Wish I could have joined you on the train ride! Cute family!!
haha! Kate's face is hilarious in the gorilla picture :) Love your wrap carrier!
Post a Comment