Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Graduation


 This was at senior banquet.  There was a lovely dinner and we got to visit with all our dental classmates and wives.  They had a live band (which was really good), and they showed some funny videos that some dental students had made.  There were also awards given out to the faculty in appreciation from the students.
 David was invited to an awards ceremony before graduation and received a plaque in recognition of his volunteer hours spent during his junior and senior year at One World Clinic.
Hooding ceremony


 This gives you a pretty good idea of what the hooding was like--that is why we didn't take kids to the commencement the next day.  Check out Kate's massive comb-over!

Commencement on Saturday included the medical, dental, nursing, physical therapy, and pharmacy schools.

 
David's RDEP class.  They are a very dedicated group and I can't believe they are finally all done!  I think around 7 of these guys finished cum laude, summa cum laude, or magna cum laude.  Way to represent!  
They are all going to make great doctors.
Mason and I drew this for David on his last day of clinic.  We are SO proud of him for working so hard for the last four years.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow, congrats David - those robes look awesome :) You're official now!

Brooke and Brighton said...

Congratulations on the big accomplishment Dr. Yates!!!! I love and miss Kate's comb over. Big hugs from the Pierce family.