The front door
the back door--with the fenced in back yard! Love it! Mason loves it too!!
Stopped at Little America in WY on our 3-day drive from Declo, ID to Kansas City, MO. Had to get some of those yummy 50 cent cones; we also split a corndog, which was, surprisingly, absolutely delicious. We almost turned around 3 hours later to get seconds.

Visiting the LDS visitor's center last Sunday.
World's of Fun! Mason loved SnoopyLand. They have a lot of fun rides for kids his size.
Baby Kate is 6 months old! She is so sweet and is getting so big. She must've inherited her dad's appetite because she usually eats more than Mason at mealtimes! I'm looking forward to taking her to her 6-month appointment to see how she measures up.















4 comments:
Wow, that stroller looks awesome! Love the apartment :)
You have been busy blogging girl! I may or may not have actually shed a few tears while reading all of your posts and looking at all of your pictures. I miss you:( I'm glad you guys are doing well and having a fun summer though.
I LOVED your updates! Kate is looking older---so sweet! Your place looks so nice! The pictures of your activities look so fun--what a nice park to play at--
I MISS YOU ALL!!
Love you!
Wow look at all of the updates!!! I love them. I may have to steal some family pictures that you posted. :) I love the video of your new home. I bet the fenced in back yard is sososososo nice. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you and love you!!!
Post a Comment