Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Birthday!

 

 Mason learned how to use the camera, so he documented some of my birthday.  We had the Christmas tree up by then, but no ornaments.  We had glo-sticks, which were a hit with the kids.

This was one of my favorite gifts--a Nutcracker snow globe--David is taking me to the Nutcracker ballet some time this month as a birthday present. Yay!


 I picked up some pizza for an easy dinner and easy cleanup. I also picked up my favorite cake--carrot cake, and ate some of my favorite ice cream--Cold Stone cake batter batter batter (with cookie, cake, and brownie batter.  H-E-L-L-O)

We had just gotten back from a long travel day from Declo, ID to KC the previous day, so my kids gave me a great gift by sleeping in on my birthday and also letting me take a long nap that afternoon.  (Kate took a nap and I just gave Mason the ipad to play with . . . ) David gave me a great gift by cleaning the house and doing the laundry for me so I could just do some Christmas shopping on my birthday instead of doing the cleaning/laundry.  I am sooo grateful for my sweet little family--I love being a momma and a wifey :)

It was a fun day!  Thank you everyone for the happy birthday wishes and texts/calls/posts.  Love to you all--

No comments: