Ann turned one!
Earlier in the day we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner
She LOVED her new lights-and-song toy from Grandma!
We had a few friends come over for cupcakes and ice cream.
Tub Time
First Snow
UT for Thanksgiving and ID for baby blessing
I got to see my good friend Holly while I was in ID.
Annie in the tub--she was cracking me up sticking her foot up in the air. I got to snuggle with sweet Owie during his blessing weekend. We celebrated my birthday while I was in ID with the kids. Grandpa and Grandma Vonda are worn out after attending my cousin's wedding and taking the kids to play at City Creek Center!
My mom offered to watch the kids while we went to David's friend's wedding. We decided to celebrate my birthday late and our Christmas/anniversary early and have a few fun days to ourselves.
Grand America
Annie is getting close to walking!
We had a fun Christmas. Leading up for it, we played in the snow (sledding, building snowmen), made sugar cookies, sent out Christmas cards, gave out neighbor gifts, made a gingerbread train, drank hot chocolate, and watched Polar Express.
Decorating sugar cookies
More snow! Too bad it melted before Christmas.
Kate turned 3!
Once again, we had a few friends come over for cake and presents.
Teary-eyed Kate after an emotional blowing-out-the-candle moment.
Admiring Elsa and Anna dolls Dad picked out for Kate.
Cheese!
1 comment:
I love all these pics!! So darling! We need to catch up again, soon!
Post a Comment