This is in no particular order....
Halloween
Below: kids dressed up for the porch crawl with our neighborhood. K, A and I were Halloween-ed out on actual Halloween and they watched a movie downstairs while I read a book and gave candy to the 5 trick or treaters we had (there was a Royals game on). David took Mason out trick-or-treating for a little bit.My dad had an agricultural convention at the end of the month and he and my mom stayed with us for a few days. Fun timing to get to do pumpkins and pizza/root-beer with dry ice for dinner!
Our family costumes for our ward's trunk-or-treat.
Mason's last soccer game! He has sure enjoyed doing this. His favorite part was getting goals.
David's parents and sister came to visit during October! We did a Royal's playoff game, Worlds of Fun, a few museums, and just ate good food and spent time together.
I am so grateful for our sweet neighbor's pets that my kids can enjoy!
Raking Leaves--a hit! I had to rake one specifically for Kate, and M and A played in another one, haha.
One Friday Mason had school off so I took the kids to a pumpkin patch and we went on a hayride, saw some farm animals, played on tractors and in corn bins, and just had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment