Baptism for Ikey
Mason and I had such a great time flying out to Idaho to see family and see Isaac get baptized! We are so proud of him. I did horrible with taking pictures and only got this one of my dad setting up lunch afterwards making sure we could watch the BYU game afterwards. The following pictures are what David did with the girls while we were gone--they had a good time, too!
New York trip
Red bus tours. We were so tired from traveling early in the morning we both fell asleep off-and-on through the tour.
Times Square
Temple
St. Patricks Cathedral. I thought it was fascinating to see the renovation of such a gorgeous building. They were getting it ready in anticipation of the Pope's visit (which we missed by two days!). We were able to step inside and quietly listen during a mass on Sunday and I really enjoyed listening to the organ music. Beautiful acoustics.
Getting used to riding on all the public transportation
Central park
Mets VS Yankees game
MoMA and Metropolitan Museum
Rockefeller Center--we tried getting tickets to the Jimmy Fallon Tonight Show, but the closest we got was getting "The Tonight Dough" from the Ben and Jerry's there.
Freedom Tower and 9/11 Museum
Pier 1 Harbor
Central Station (ceiling)
We got some bikes and rode across the Brooklyn Bridge
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
39 Steps, Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, and Finding Neverland
Dominique Bakery in Soho and eating lunch with cousin Jane.
We had such a great time (besides that one time I started to cry in Chelsea because we were riding bikes through the neighborhood and I got lost and our phones were dying and I am hormonal). All the food was delicious, and we got to spend a few days with David's friends. We would love to do another visit!
THANK YOU MOM for making this trip possible by watching our kids!
Thanks Dad and Grandma for coming out for a few days, too!
Mason started soccer--his team wins every game and he can't get enough of it.
Worlds of Fun during The Haunt
2 comments:
What a fun time you all have had- sounds like lots of traveling! Your New York City pictures brought back many memories of our time living in the city. You packed in a lot! I hope you had more than a couple of days to do it all in! Especially with being pregnant! You're a champion to do so much walking & touring while pregnant!
This looks like so much fun!! And I didn't know you were expecting yay!!! We really need to catch up! :)
Post a Comment