Kate graduated from preschool (again)! We have loved Little Tots and Mrs. Bratcher. It is so cute to watch the little ones march down the aisle, say the pledge, and sing their songs. And we Love the Chick-fil-a lunch afterwards!
Let's Play Music graduation! Mason and Kate both got to play a song, and it was fun to see what they had learned throughout the year. I love the program!
David is the best dad. He is a better parent than I am. Always looking to push himself to be a little better of a dad--and if our kids turn out great, it's going to be mostly because of him.
Bathtub diving. Kate dressed up as a archeologist for career day for school.
We painted our house! Still don't know if we like it....
On the last day of school for Mason, all the neighborhood kids got attacked with water balloons and then we had a water fight at the pavilion. We love our neighborhood!
I took the kids to see a free Lightening McQueen exhibit; it was very busy!
We got some family pictures taken to put up in David's new office. His new location is doing well; they already have a lot of new patients that have come in and he loves who he works with.
David taking the kids to mod pizza.
Aunt Michelle came out for a visit! We walked around Hodge Park one hot afternoon.
For Memorial Day, we took our kids to Union Station and the WWI museum. It was a nice way to reflect on our great country and our freedoms. We got to ride the new KC light rail. I also got laser eye surgery, which I have loved! It was a longer recovery than I expected, but it is SO nice not to wear glasses anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment