Wednesday, October 17, 2018

September


Mason went to a fire station for a scout requirement; we also made a temple cake. Fun family activities!
 


 Annie and Julie are in an art class and they LOVE it.

  

We went to Tulsa, OK for Raleigh's baptism and it was super fun to see cousins and play at the brand-new "Gathering Place."  We stopped at a place to eat while we were driving and we got the biggest kick out of the kids feasting on soda.

 

 David went on a college roommate trip to WA to watch BYU play.  They lost, but he had a great time on the trip.





 I love these kiddos.


 
 
 I went on a trip to VA with Michelle for a few days.  We went to Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Jamestown.  Way historical, informative, and hot, and fun. 







Kate lost her first tooth--at school!!



 Kate also made a special meal for David and I.  We were a little hesitant to eat some of the food, but she was so cute to set the table pretty and make place mats and everything.


Annie's first day of preschool!!! David got to be the helper on the first day of school.  I got to go with Annie with her class on their field trip to the pumpkin patch.





 

Julie got lost, and I had 4 neighbors helping me look for her, and I finally found her on Nana's back porch, waiting for candy and fell asleep in the process. 


The kids wanted to make bubbles one day, so we made bubbles!


I had a good friend, Holly Spear, pass away, and getting my door heart attacked from the youth cheered my spirits.  My favorite heart read "good job on life."

I took the kids to the gymnastics place one Friday.  They love it there!





No comments: