Sunday, November 25, 2018

October





We are having a BOY!  On March 4! David and I took Julie to First Watch for breakfast after the ultrasound to celebrate.  She's such a cutie.

 

 David got to go with Mason's third grade class on a field trip to the zoo.


I took the kids to Lego Land on a day off school.

 




Mason in scouts: he has the best leaders who make sure the boys have fun and pass off lots of requirements.  He also had fun playing on a soccer team--they won most of their games and Mason's favorite position was defense, especially goalie. 




 We got all the kids flu shots; Kate and Annie were bawling.  But we don't have time for the flu!


Chuck E Cheese for the kids after I went to a Guitar store to get a cable for a live gig.


BYU Homecoming with the Harpers = lots of fun cousin time, Homecoming Spectacular, BYU football win, fun parade with blue donuts, picnics in the canyons, Kate losing two teeth, swimming at the hotel, 






 

Kate and Mason had a PJ day at school.

Kate had her 1st grade music concert; it was about BUGS!

I had parent teacher conference for Mason and Kate; they are doing great!  Here's an artwork from Mason:


 HALLOWEEN!!

 


Annie's preschool trunk or treat.  We also had neighborhood and ward Halloween parties.





Grandma Yates sent a fun Halloween package with lots of glow sticks!




No comments: