Happy Fourth!
Our neighborhood had a huge water slip and slide; it was raining but it was great to make it even more slick. The kids decorated their bikes for our neighborhood bike parade. Our neighborhood had a bbq, and everyone lit off fireworks.Going to meet Heather Hall (city council) at the library
Everybody just loves little Grant so much!
David got stuck really bad. What a mess.
Mason loves making paper airplanes and tried taping a bunch of papers together to make a giant one.
Carnival at Worlds of Fun--good times!
Harper Reunion at Bear Lake
I went to Bear Lake with Grant and Mason for the extended Harper Reunion. While I was gone, David had lots of fun with the girls.
I took the kids to a water park one day with our friends, the Gotelli's.
Annie is so sweet to Julie--she is teaching her how to do homework.
Julie loves her hedgehog (or any stuffed animal she takes a fancy to). More summer art groups with neighborhood friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment