Grant just LOVES David.
Happy 33rd birthday to me! David and I went to Pierpont at Union Station; I've always wanted to go there. We got some seafood and steak and it was delicious.
We also went to visit Santa at Chaulky Mountain Rocket Factory (gymanstics place). The kids got to see Santa, do some gymnastics moves, and eat breakfast.
Annie read her first book all by herself! Green Eggs and Ham, a classic.
We went to Julie's preschool for her Christmas party! She did a great job singing her songs.
Happy birthday, Kate! She went skiing with David and had a "surprise" Pokemon party with friends. That night, we got some babysitters so David and I could go to the new Star Wars movie.
We got a dog for Christmas! Winston is a 4 1/2 month maltipoo. He is a lot of energy and fun!
Merry Christmas 2019!! Everyone got a Cheif's shirt and Legos from Santa. For Christmas Eve, we helped the neighborhood light luminaries. It was beautiful! We had some friends over for Christmas Eve dinner--BBQ.
No comments:
Post a Comment