Friday, March 13, 2020

January

We went to Great Wolf Lodge during Christmas break!  It was actually over David and my anniversary; my mantra lately is if the kids are happy, I am happy.  Happy 12 anniversary to us!  The kids LOVE GWL.  We had a great time.




 



 

Julie loves making snowmen with David, including olives for eyes/mouth and a carrot nose.  We went to UT/ID for a skiing weekend because we found super cheap flights.  David, Kate, Mason and I went to Nordic Valley in UT on Friday, we all went to Pomerelle in ID on Saturday, and we were planning on going on Monday again, but there was a giant blizzard that came through and we weren't comfortable driving through the canyons in UT.  But we had a great time skiing and seeing family, and the CHIEFS WON THE SUPERBOWL, to boot!  It was such a great game!  My phone died on the last day of our trip, so I lost a lot of pictures from the vacation.  







 We tried out a dog, Winston.  He is a cute little guy, and didn't bark too much (at first) and was kennel trained, and the kids liked to play with him (at first) but he spent all of his time in his kennel (because he wasn't house trained and I got crazy cleaning up after him) so we are "sharing" him with our neighbors now.  It's a really good arrangement all around :)



No comments: