Annie did a great job for her kindergarten music program! She had a solo part. She practiced it so much, Julie had it memorized, too :)
Annie, Julie, and Kate are all back in gymnastics. Annie and Kate are the best at the koala challenge!
Julie and David went to a princess exhibit downtown for a date one day, and Mason and David went out with some friends to an escape room close to Mason's birthday. They made it out in time!
Happy Valentine's Day! Mason and I went on a date to a Maverick's game (hockey). I didn't know they only had three periods! Julie had a Valentine's party at preschool.
Happy Birthday, Mason! I can't believe our kiddo is 10 years old. He is smart, compassionate, funny, and a great brother and son. We love him so much! He had a nintendo-themed party with party games he invented himself.








No comments:
Post a Comment